The SWINGA™ TECHNIQUE BALL is a brand new training cricket ball with a unique half-dimple half-smooth design that allows it to swing through the air just like a brand-new leather ball. The size and weight of the SWINGA matches a mens' senior cricket ball, it bounces in a very similar fashion off the pitch and feels the same coming off the bat.
- Suitable for players and coaches of all levels
- Can be used by professionals as well as junior players and coaches, and is a powerful coaching tool for batsmen, wicketkeepers, and bowlers
- Continues to swing after significant use in harsh conditions or even in the wet (unlike a standard leather ball)
- Suitable for throwdowns, either by hand or using a sidearm or wanger ball thrower
- Can be used to bowl both swing and spin just like a regular ball due to its very similar size, weight and bounce
- Can be used in a bowling machine
- Senior mens' weight. Designed specifically for high-speed deliveries with the RoboArm and the pink Sidearm.
- Recommended by numerous international players and coaches like Justin Langer, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Joe Burns, Cam Green, Megan Banting, Nicole Bolton, and many more.