Highmark Cricket will always endeavor to process any claims within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with Australian Consumer Guarantees.
If the problem is a minor fault, we will endeavor to repair the item within a reasonable time. Customer can request for a refund or exchange if the problem with the product is major. All faults need to be reviewed and assessed by the manufacturer before the remedial action is finalised. At times, Highmark Cricket and the manufacturer may agree to organise local repairs instead of sending the product back to the manufacturer overseas for repairs.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to make a claim.
Unless specified otherwise on the individual product page, the following applies.
DAMAGES, MISPICKS & ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Return or Exchange requests must be initiated within 30 days of receiving the original order.
- Faulty goods can be returned for full credit or exchange.
- Refund will not be provided for change of mind especially English Willow Cricket Bats (please see the Section below for more information).
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and all return shipping costs are the customer's cost. Original shipping rates will only be refunded if the product is proven to be faulty.
- We take all reasonable steps to work with the courier companies to ensure the parcel is delivered, however we are not responsible for courier delays and do not have any control on delivery dates, therefore no refunds or returns accepted for these circumstances.
- Goods must be received and inspected by our return team prior to any refunds or exchanges can be processed. Please note that this can take up to 3-5 business days once the goods are received at our warehouse.
- In the event where an item is returned in an unsuitable condition, we will inform you and the refund request will be rejected. We can return the item back to you at your cost.
- Refunds are processed to the original payment method at the price at which you purchased the item.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the returned products reach our warehouse safely. We request the customers to pack the goods properly so that they are not damaged in transit and hold on to the tracking details.
- We do not take responsibility for items returned to us by mistake.
- Products must be returned in the original box or bag that the item arrived in.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on clearance items or gift cards.
- To request a return, please contact our customer support at email@example.com
- All claims must be supported with photo and/or video evidence when submitted, along with proof of purchase.
- Customer Support must issue you with return approval by providing you with Return Authorisation Number.
- We have the right to reject any product that arrives to our warehouse without notice or prior approval. The return of this product will be the responsibility of the customer.
* Warranty period starts from the date of the purchase
|PRODUCT TYPE||WARRANTY PERIOD||WARRANTY COVER|
|English Willow Cricket Bats||12 months||
Broken Handle / Split Cleft / Large Shoulder Crack
Also Read: Bat Warranty
|Kashmir Willow Cricket Bats||6 months||Broken Handle / Split Cleft / Large Shoulder Crack|
|Protective Equipment (Gloves, Pads, Thigh / Arm / Chest Guard)||3 months||
Split Seams / Stitching
|Bags||3 months||Split Seams / Stitching / Broken Zip / Broken Wheel|
|Helmets||6 months||Broken Micro Adjustment Feature - does not cover any damage caused by impact of a cricket ball|
ENGLISH WILLOW CRICKET BATS
- Highmark Cricket stocks all English Willow Cricket Bat in original shrink wrapping from the manufacturer until the bat is sold and paid for.
- Once the packaging is removed, we do not accept a refund/exchange request under any circumstance.
- We will accept any warranty claims as per Bat Warranty guidelines available from the manufacturer's website or from the link below.
RELATED TOPICS: Bat Warranty