SS Professional is a Grade 1 English Willow Bat from SS which is traditionally handcrafted as requirement of per international players like Kleron Pollard, This bat Provide ultimate balance and superb performance, an enormous sweet spot and massive edges which provides awesome power in the striking area. This bat is carries SS Authenticity QR Code. This bat comes with a full length bat cover.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to Low: The unique shape of bat maximize the sweet spot across the blade. This means you can enjoy strokes on the front and back foot on all types of wickets This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. A more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm conclave edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Unique Full Spine: This bat is created to ensure a fully balanced lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. We would recommend this profile for a player who likes the sweetspot being positioned mid to high. Ideal for players who play of the back foot and enjoy using their wrists to pierce the field..
- FACE = Flat Face: It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- TOE = Square: A Unique shaped toe is the most demanded toe shape used by players and in general big sweet spot size and gives feeling of big toe area