SS Master 9000 is the top of the range bat in the SS Master Series. Designed for and hand crafted for a number of international players including JP Duminy and Hanuma Vihari, this light weight bat offers an enormous sweet spot, superb grip & balance and pick up. It comes with innovative embossed stickers with 3D-Effect and proof of authenticity. It uses a combination of Sarawak Cane Handle.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: Suitable for the 'complete' batter. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. Indian sub-continental shapes are typically seen with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Profile Min Concaving: The bat has very limited wood taken out the back of the bat, therefore the wood is left where it really matters to ensure the utmost ping. It is someone that is looking at ultimate power at the forefront, then this shape may suit. The pickup will still be nice and balanced and feel superb in the hands. This is the shape that most pro’s like especially in the ODI/T20 format due to the value for strokes you receive with this profile.
- FACE = Semi-Flat: One of the latest trends in cricket bat faces was born from the need to add some durability to the edges of flat faced bats. When prepared correctly semi-flat faces bring the benefits of slightly bigger edges, a wider sweet spot plus 'point and shoot' aiming of a flat face bat. A slight curve also allows batsman to be confident when using the wrists to manipulate the face angle.
- HANDLE TYPE = Round: Suitable for bottom hand dominant players looking for more freedom to use their wrists.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.
- PREPARATION = Natural: Like most cricket bats this stick needs the full preparation process before use.