SS KP55 Cricket Bat is made from Player Grade English Willow - hand crafted picked out of the top quality clefts. It has an amazing ping through the bat - perfect for power hitters like Kieron Pollard. The evenly balanced profile makes for a great pick up. Shaped perfectly for an all round ground play this bat is the perfect selection for someone who likes to play 360 degree.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = A Huge Sweet Spot combined with extra ordinary Balance- the hallmark of TON bats.This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Large bow.Being made just like the players bat this has an exceptionally curvy bow which with the perfect timing can throw the balls out after hitting for the maximum.
- EDGES =Thick Edges 38-40 mm
- PROFILE SHAPE = Traditionally shaped and massive edges at playing area.
- FACE = Slightly round face,Which means the bat has been well pressed and is in great condition soon after a few knocks and can be used to sledge.
- HANDLE TYPE =Round Handle :Multiple piece Cane Combination Sarawak Cane Handle for Shock Absorption.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.