The Shrey Armor 2.0 helmet weighs in at about 940g. Sporting the SHREY logo on embossed side plates and a stylish black steel visor your sure to stand out on the pitch.
An improved rear retention system with cushion pads has been added for better fit and comfort, with a new improved fixed grill for increased safety.
The advanced air flow system will keep you ventilated, and a removable and washable sweatband will keep your helmet in top condition.
- Weighs approximately 940gms.
- High grade ABS composite shell.
- A+ American EPS liner for increased safety and shock absorption.
- Permanently attached SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better fit and comfort.
- New improved fixed grille for increased safety.
- Increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band.
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 142g (4 3/4oz) and 156g (5 1/2 oz) cricket ball.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Also Included: Mesh Bag, 2 x Rear cushion pads (spares), 4 x Round velcro sets.
- Sizes available (head circumference):
- JUNIOR: 51–54cm
- YOUTH: 54–57cm
- MEDIUM: 58–61cm
- LARGE: 60-63cm
- X-LARGE: 62-65cm