SG Rishabh Pant RP 17 Cricket Bat is expertly handcrafted from the finest Grade 1 English Willow. Built for superb strokes, the RP17 cricket bat is hard pressed and traditionally shaped with rounded face profile, big sweet spot, big edges. Suitable for advanced or serious cricketers, this bat offers destructive power and performance.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION: Mid to Low - Suitable for the 'complete' batter. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW: Slight Bow - This is a combination of the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat.
- EDGES: Big - Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willows which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE: Full Profile Min Concaving - The bat has very limited wood taken out the back of the bat, therefore the wood is left where it really matters to ensure the utmost ping. It is someone that is looking at ultimate power at the forefront, then this shape may suit. The pickup will still be nice and balanced and feel superb in the hands. This is the shape that most pro’s like especially in the ODI/T20 format due to the value for strokes you receive with this profile.
- FACE: Rounded - This is the most popular way a cricket bat face profile is made. It is believed that a round face can reduce the chance of damage to the edges and allow more rebound and ping to be kept in the middle of the bat for longer.
- HANDLE: Power Drive Handle - Traditional round cane handle for supreme grip and overall bat control. Made using Singapore cane handle with the special 3-way insertion of cork in between splits for enhanced flexibility and shock absorption.
- TOE: Flat / Square Toe - Widely used by current international players as it enhances pickup and increases the sweet spot right down to the toe. It also gives the feeling of a bigger toe area due to there being less wastage in comparison to the round toe