SG KLR 1 ELITE CRICKET BAT is a top range bat from SG and made from naturally dried Grade 1 English willow. Endorsed by India Superstar K L Rahul, this bat offers excellent balance and performance, a large sweet spot, and large edges that provide awesome power in the striking area. This bat comes with a full-length bat cover to avoid damage.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid-Low: KLR 1 is designed with a large sweet spot with optimized weight distribution which offers full hitting. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination of the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. A more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 36-38mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of hard-pressed willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- FACE = Flat Face: It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get a great ping in the sweet spot.
- TOE = Semi Round Toe: It helps minimize damage from tapping at the crease and running in.