SG EW KLR1 BAT, the professional bat made of Grade 1 naturally dried English willow from SG. Made as per particular requirements of international players and endorsed by K L Rahul, this bat offers ultimate balance and superb performance, an enormous sweet spot, and massive edges that provide awesome power in the striking area. This bat comes with a sleek full-length bat cover to avoid damage.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid-Low: KLR 1 is designed with a massive sweet spot with optimized weight distribution which offers full hitting even on the fastball. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination of the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. A more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 38-40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of hard-pressed willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- FACE = Flat Face: It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get a great ping in the sweet spot.
- TOE = Flat Toe: It helps minimize damage from tapping at the crease and running in.