MRF 360° Batting Gloves are professionally crafted and engineered with insight and input of world's top batsmen. Endrossed by AB De Villiers, the MRF 360° batting gloves are made from super soft English sheep leather leather palm and extreme impact protection on the finger tip of dominant hand. The gloves provide breathable ventilation and lightweight structure that ensures the batsman gets excellent grip with the maximum comfort.
- High performance premium quality batting gloves for professional performance
- Made from super soft English sheep leather palm for snug fit and comfort with reinforced wear panel.
- Slanting block finger layout gives pretty look with excellent flexibility and protection.
- Gloves provide professional level protection with 2 plastic insert at finger tip of dominant hand and the other hand has fiber inserts on top of every finger for extra protection for both hands
- 3 piece plastazote padded side bolster on both hands.
- 2 piece thumb with fiber top gives provides excellent protection and flexibility.
- Premium soft leather on palm with double padding at the edge of palm to ensure no blistering.
- Airflow ventilation through nylon gusset on either side of thumb with mesh padding ensure proper ventilation to the gloves
- Doble Sided 50 mm toweled sweat band for extra comfort with wide velcro opening