Huge stealth-like power is an understatement. The GM NOIR DXM 606 has large pronounced edges at the driving zone provide huge confidence for the batter. Made in England from Grade 3 English Willow, this bat is complimented by the low to mid swell position for powerful front foot play, this bat has been specifically engineered to produce maximum power at the drive zone. The Noir is the perfect bat for those looking to stand out from the crowd, epitomising class and style with its striking colour scheme and sleek design.
Ollie Pope, Ross Taylor and Aiden Markram have used the Noir with great success.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures of GM PRIMA DXM Limited Edition are used for illustration. Actual bats may look different because each bat is crafted individually and made from natural willow.
- Traditional 555 mm Blade Length bat inspires confidence
- Huge stealth like power
- Traditional GM handle
- Partially concaved back profile for oustanding balancing
- Mid to Low swell position for front foot power
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About GM 606 English Willow:
- Superior seasoned unbleached Grade 3 English Willow
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge
- Fitted with good quality treble spring cane handle