One of the most popular bats in GM’s storied history is back with a striking new look for 2022. Engineered for maximum power and precision, the GM ICON DXM 808 CRICKET BAT is made from prime Grade 2 English Willow and has a mid to high swell position to ensure the very best strokeplay all around the wicket, in any conditions. The full concaved back profile combined with the lightweight profile design maximises pick-up and provides perfect balance.
The Icon now features a white Pro-Lite grip, the lightest grip GM have ever made, which strikes the balance between grip and feel.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures used are for GM ICON DXM Limited Edition Cricket Bat for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is crafted individually and made from natural willow.
- TRADITIONAL L555 BLADE LENGTH
- HANDLE LENGTH 295mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- LIGHTWEIGHT PROFILE DESIGN
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
- MID TO HIGH SWELL POSITION FOR STROKE PLAY ALL AROUND THE WICKET
- FULLY CONCAVED BACK PROFILE MAXIMISES PICK-UP
- PRO LITE GRIP
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW
About GM 808 English Willow:
- Superior seasoned unbleached Grade 2 English Willow
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge