The GM CHROMA DXM 606 CRICKET BAT is made in England from prime Grade 3 English Willow bat with a full profile and distinctive bow. The spine sweeps through the swell, tapering into the toe region to enhance the pick-up of this full length blade, hitting the sweet spot between balance and power. With a mid-swell position and considerable edge size, the Chroma offers equal value for your strokes whether you’re driving on the front foot or cross-batting off the back foot.
The Chroma comes complete with striking iridescent labels, which move through a full spectrum of colour to match your full range of strokes.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures used are for GM Chroma DXM Limited Edition Cricket Bat for illustration only. Please check the information about the bat grade in the product images and features.
- Traditional L555 blade length.
- Handle length 295mm.
- F4.5 face profile.
- Mid to low swell position for balanced powerplay.
- Sweeping spine profile for superior pick up.
- Traditional full blade profile.
- Powerarc bow face profile.
- Fitted with treble spring cane handle.
- Made in England - from Prime English Willow.
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About GM 606 English Willow:
- Superior seasoned unbleached Grade 3 English Willow
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge