CA Plus 18000 Cricket Bat is made from hand-selected Grade 1 English Willow. Made to international players' requirements, this bat is suitable for serious cricketers. Bangladeshi superstar batsman Tamim Iqbal plays with this bat.
It is equipped with massive edges with extra meat in the middle which gives massive edge profile to bat and maximum power. It has stunning grains and superb balance. It comes along with Toe Guards which safe the bat from unwanted moisture. This bat has excellent pickup and feels 1-1.5oz lighted than the dead weight.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: Suitable for the 'complete' batter. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination of the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. Indian sub-continental shapes are typically seen with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willows which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. We would recommend this profile for a player who likes the spine running right through the toe and looking for a light bat with the sweet spot being positioned mid to high. Ideal for players who play of the back foot and enjoy using their wrists to pierce the field.
- FACE = Flat Face: This was a face profile that was introduced in the early 2000’s. It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get a great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for a Semi square toe is that it helps minimize damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.