The BAS Blue Half Spike Cricket Shoes are a part of the new range that is designed to withstand the demands of the game - designed by cricketers for cricketers. The mesh inserts allows breathability and the EVA inner sole aids moisture absorption. The stiffened reinforced heel area allows for great fit and increased stability and the seven spikes on the forefoot of the outsole also adds to stability and traction.
These economically priced shoes are available in sizes UK 5 - 12.
- Synthetic leather upper with airflow mesh inserts
- Polyester sockliner with foam padding around ankle and on the tongue for extra support
- Stiffened and reinforced heel area for great fit and stability
- Die-cut EVA inner sole for greater comfort and moisture absorption
- Durable and flexible EVA mid sole
- 7 spikes in the forefoot with TPU outsole for increased stability and traction