The SS T20 Players is expertly handcrafted and made from selected Grade 1 English Willow. Designed and made for the rigours of T20 cricket, this bat is light weight with an excellent balance. The thick concave edges and a large sweet spot offers equal value for your strokes whether you're driving on the front foot or cross-batting off the back foot.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to Low: Want the best of both the worlds? This is suitable for players who like to play on the front foot but still want the benefits of a mid sweet spot. This will suit someone who does plays on synthetic wickets or pitches that do not bounce high.
- BOW = Large Bow: A large bow acts as a counter-balance, raising the center of gravity of the cricket bat, thereby assisting pick-up. In other words, a bat with a considerable bow and a lower-middle can feel the same as a straight blade with a higher middle.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willows which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Profile Min Concaving: The bat has very limited wood taken out the back of the bat, therefore the wood is left where it really matters to ensure the utmost ping. It is someone that is looking at ultimate power at the forefront, then this shape may suit. The pickup will still be nice and balanced and feel superb in the hands. This is the shape that most pro’s like especially in the ODI/T20 format due to the value for strokes you receive with this profile.
- FACE = Flat Face: This was a face profile that was introduced in the early 2000’s. It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get a great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- TOE = Round Toe: A Round toe is the most common toe shape used by players and in general will help prevent damage of the bat toe particular if you are a constant crease tapper.