Synonymous with Kookaburra and first developed in 2001 in conjunction with Ricky Ponting to suit his dynamic stroke play, the new KAHUNA PRO PLAYERS CRICKET BAT meets the demands of the modern dynamic stroke maker in terms of profile and pick-up,and is produced using Grade 1+ unbleached English Willow. The all new Verdigris design contrasts nicely with the traditional lime across the entire 22/23 collection.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- Grade 1+ Unbleached English Willow
- Mid profile
- Standard toe profile
- Oval Handle with Vertex Grip
- Weight range of 2lbs 7oz - 2lbs 10oz
- Player Type: Dynamic, busy players who can play multiple formats and looking to score all round the wicket.
- Bat Profile: Classic mid to high profile to suit Australian conditions. The swell position is approximately 200 millimeters up from the toe. Nice big edges and spine running all the way through to the toe to extend the sweet spot.