Featuring the lowest swell position in the GM range, the GM PRIMA L540 DXM 404 TTNOW is designed to maximise value for shots off the front foot. Made in England from bleached Grade 3 English Willow, the low swell position and meaty toe are balanced with a shortened blade length and concavity through the back of the profile to ensure an excellent pick-up is maintained despite the powerful profile. Accentuated with a distinct bow and substantial edges along the length of the bat, this powerful profile packs a punch.
The Prima features a white Pro-Lite grip, which is GM's lightest ever grip and ensures a balance between grip and feel.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures of GM PRIMA DXM Limited Edition are used for illustration. Actual bats may look different because each bat is crafted individually and made from natural willow.
- SHORTENED L540 BLADE DESIGN FOR DYNAMIC SWEETSPOT
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- POWERARC BOW FACE PROFILE
- SUBSTANTIAL EDGES THE LENGTH OF THE BLADE
- LOW SWELL POSITION FOR FRONT FOOT POWER PLAY
- CONCAVED BACK PROFILE ENHANCES PICK-UP
- PRO LITE GRIP
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM GRADE 3 ENGLISH WILLOW
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat maker in-house.
About 404 English Willow:
- Seasoned bleached Grade 3 English Willow.
- Knot marks with some stain/speck.