The GM Noir DXM 404 Cricket Bat is made from bleached Grade 3 English Willow and has a traditional full length blade. The partially concaved back profile aids balance and pick up. The low to mid swell position makes it ideal for front foot play. Designed and made in England, this bat is an ideal choice for a classy player who likes elegance and performance.
- Superior unbleached seasoned Grade 2 English Willow.
- Traditional L555 blade length.
- Handle length 295mm.
- Partially concaved back profile aids balance and pick up.
- Low to mid swell position for front foot play.
- Huge pronounced edges in the drive zone.
- Engineered power.
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge.
- Fitted with good quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control.
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About 404 English Willow:
- Seasoned bleached Grade 3 English Willow.
- Knot marks with some stain/speck.