Huge stealth-like power is an understatement. The GM NOIR DXM 404 has large pronounced edges at the driving zone provide huge confidence for the batter. Made in England from bleached Grade 3 English Willow, this bat is complimented by the low to mid swell position for powerful front foot play, this bat has been specifically engineered to produce maximum power at the drive zone. The Noir is the perfect bat for those looking to stand out from the crowd, epitomising class and style with its striking colour scheme and sleek design.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is individually crafted and made from natural willow.
- Traditional L555 blade length.
- Handle length 295mm.
- Partially concaved back profile aids balance and pick up.
- Low to mid swell position for front foot play.
- Huge pronounced edges in the drive zone.
- Engineered power.
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge.
- Fitted with good quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control.
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About 404 English Willow:
- Seasoned bleached Grade 3 English Willow.
- Knot marks with some stain/speck.