GM BRAVA 808 CRICKET BAT is made from the very best unbleached seasoned Grade 2 English Willow. The F2 Face Profile and low swell position on the Brava L555 DXM have been designed and engineered for batters looking to dominate on the front foot. With huge, meaty edges at the driving zone and bold, powerful profile, the batter can ooze confidence at the crease. The brave, fearless blade is offset with classy navy and gold GM labels to complete the package.
Bat weights and grains are subject to availability. Pictures of Brava Limited Edition are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is crafted from natural willow.
- Traditional L555 Blade Length
- HANDLE LENGTH 295mm
- F2 Face Profile
- Low Swell Position to dominate on the front foot
- Huge Edge Size in the drive area
- Traditional Full Blade Profile
- POWERARC Bow Face Profile
- Made in England - from Prime English Willow
- GM NOW! finish - Raw linseed oil applied to reduce cracking and splitting by maintaining the moisture level of the blade. “Knocked-in” by the batmaker in-house and Clear anti-scuff cover applied to the face and edges to increase blade durability.
- ToeTek™ finish - DriGuard applied to resist damp and minimise toe swelling. Specially shaped resilient shield fitted to toe of bat to reduce toe damage and feathering that is often caused by tapping at the crease
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About GM 808 English Willow:
- Superior unbleached seasoned Grade 2 English Willow
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge
- Fitted with good quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard