GM BEN STOKES PHASE II PLAYERS EDITION CRICKET BAT is made from the finest unbleached seasoned Grade 1 English Willow. The F4.5 Face Profile and mid swell position have been designed and engineered for batters looking for all-round stroke play. With huge, meaty edges at the driving zone and bold, powerful profile, the batter can ooze confidence at the crease. The bat is individually tested at the factory to ensure 5 Star performance.
Bat weights and grains are subject to availability. Pictures of the bat are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is crafted from natural willow.
- Shortened L540 Blade Design for Dynamic Sweetspot
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm
- F4.5 Face Profile
- Mid Swell Position for all round stroke play
- Huge Edge Size in the drive area
- Traditional Full Blade Profile
- POWERARC Bow Face Profile
- Made in England - from Prime English Willow
- GM NOW! finish - Raw linseed oil applied to reduce cracking and splitting by maintaining the moisture level of the blade. “Knocked-in” by the batmaker in-house and Clear anti-scuff cover applied to the face and edges to increase blade durability.
- ToeTek™ finish - DriGuard applied to resist damp and minimise toe swelling. Specially shaped resilient shield fitted to toe of bat to reduce toe damage and feathering that is often caused by tapping at the crease
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About GM Players Edition English Willow:
- PLAYERS EDITION bats are made from very select LE timber and are finished
with prestige PLAYERS EDITION identification and superb laser engraved
- GM NOW! and ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
- PLAYERS EDITION bat weights cannot be specified and will be “as finished”.