With a new lighter weight design coupled with the ACCU-DRIVE flat face, which enhances rebound and control, the GRAY-NICOLLS GN SUPRA 900 is set to be a game changer. Made from Select Grade 3 English Willow, it features medium edges and a mid-profile resulting in a feather light pickup and is ideal for dynamic players needing to move the bat quickly into position to strike the ball.
Bat weights are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- Handcrafted in Australia from Select Grade 3 English Willow
- Finish: Ready Play - This cricket bat has been pressed and has extratec sheet & toe guard fitted. We recommend hand knocking with a mallet and throw downs with old balls in the nets to ensure your bat is game ready.
- Handle: Semi-Oval shape, made with quality cane
- Grip: Ultra
- Profile: Mid - Suitable for the 'complete' batter. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- Medium Bow
- Feather Light Pickup
- Medium Edges
- ACCU-DRIVE Flat Face
- The Nova range is endorsed by Mitch Marsh, Daryl Mitchell, Beth Mooney, and Amelia Kerr
- Comes with a full length bat cover
- Supplier Code: 28151-SH