Designed to meet the demands of all forms of cricket, GRAY-NICOLLS NOVA 2500 CRICKET BAT is handcrafted from Finest Grade 1 English Willow. It features large edges, a rounded POWERCURVE face which enhances the feel of stroke play and a slightly square toe. A mid profile will help all players improve their stroke play all around the ground.
Bat weights are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- Handcrafted in Australia from the Finest Grade 1 English Willow
- Finish: Natural Blade
- Handle: Semi-Oval shape and made with the finest cane
- Profile: Mid - Suitable for the 'complete' batter. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- Even Bow
- Light Pickup
- Large Edges
- Rounded POWERCURVE Face enhances the feel of stroke play
- The Nova range is endorsed by Kane Williamson, Travis Head, Jess Jonassen, Annabel Sutherland
- Comes with a full length bat cover
- Supplier Code: 28131-SH