Encapsulating the quality, performance and reputation of the leading brand in cricket, the GRAY NICOLLS GN LEGEND CRICKET BAT is beautifully handcrafted in Australia from the Finest Grade 1 English Willow. Features include a mid profile, even bow, large edges, rounded POWERCURVE face and light pickup.
Bat weights are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- Handcrafted in Australia from the Finest Grade 1 English Willow
- Finish: Natural Blade
- Handle: Oval to Round shape and made with the finest cane
- Grip: Softfeel
- Profile: Mid - Suitable for the 'complete' batter. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- Even Bow
- Light Pickup
- Large Edges
- Rounded POWERCURVE Face enhances the feel of stroke play
- Comes with a full length bat cover
- Encapsulating the quality, performance and reputation of GRAY NICOLLS 160 years of bat making and heritage.