Pressed to provide exceptional performance and shaped with a mid profile, GN ASTRO 650 CRICKET BAT is made from English Willow. This new addition to the GRAY-NICOLLS collection has the perfect blend of power and feather light pickup. A slight bow plus a rounded POWERCURVE face, which enhances the feel of stroke play, coupled with a spine that runs through to the toe, Astro is designed to produce power all the way through the hitting area.
Bat weights are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- Made from Grade 5 English Willow
- Finish: Ready Play - This cricket bat has been pressed and has extratec sheet & toe guard fitted. We recommend hand knocking with a mallet and throw downs with old balls in the nets to ensure your bat is game ready.
- Profile: Mid Profile - Suitable for enhanced stroke play. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- Slight Bow
- Feather Light Pickup
- Generous Edges
- Rounded POWERCURVE Face enhances the feel of stroke play
- The Astro range is endorsed by Marcus Stoinis, Daryl Mitchell, Tahlia McGrath, Henry Nicholls, Lauren Down
- Supplier Code: 29127-SH