Pressed to provide exceptional performance and shaped with a mid profile, GN ASTRO 2500 CRICKET BAT is made from the finest Grade 1 English Willow. This new addition to the GRAY-NICOLLS collection has the perfect blend of power and feather light pickup. A slight bow plus a rounded POWERCURVE face, which enhances the feel of stroke play, coupled with a spine that runs through to the toe, Astro is designed to produce power all the way through the hitting area.
Bat weights are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- Handcrafted in Australia from Finest Grade 1 English Willow
- Finish: Natural Blade
- Profile: Mid - Suitable for the 'complete' batter. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- Slight Bow
- Feather Light Pickup
- Generous Edges
- Rounded POWERCURVE Face enhances the feel of stroke play
- Comes with a full length bat cover
- Endorsed by: Marcus Stoinis, Daryl Mitchell, Tahlia McGrath, Henry Nicholls, Lauren Down