The GRAY-NICOLLS COBRA 1250 is handcrafted in Australia with Superior Grade 2 English Willow. The lower middle profile designed to enhance front foot play without compromising back foot shots coupled with a rounded POWERCURVE face, which enhances the feel of stroke play, COBRA will be a force to reckon with.
Bat weights are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- Handcrafted in Australia from Superior Grade 2 English Willow
- Finish: Play Now - This cricket bat has been factory Oiled & Knocked and has extratec sheet & toe guard fitted. We recommend throw downs with old balls in the nets to ensure your bat is game ready.
- Handle: Oval to Round Shape made from 5-rubber super flex cane
- Grip: Softfeel
- Profile: Low Middle Profile - Suitable for enhanced stroke play. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- Even Bow
- Light Pickup
- Medium Edges
- Rounded POWERCURVE Face enhances the feel of stroke play
- The Cobra range is endorsed by Marcus Stoinis, Elyse Villani and Lauren Down
- Comes with a full length bat cover
- Supplier Code: 28137-SH