DSC Intense Rage is made from natuarally dried Grade 3 English Willow. Hand crafted by master craftsmen, this bat is traditionally shaped and styled for maximum stability and performance. The treble spring handle adds maximum shock absorption and strength. A low profile makes this bat a perfect choice for front foot players.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to Low: Want the best of both the worlds? This is suitable for players who like to play on the front foot but still want the benefits of a mid sweet spot. This will suit someone who does plays on synthetic wickets or pitches that do not bounce high.
- BOW = Traditional: Bat makers from Australian and New Zealand typically produce bats with little bow resulting in a higher sweet spot ideal for bouncy pitches
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Duckbill: A duck bill profile adds thickness to the toe yet aiding pickup for a better balanced bat. This is the bat profile preferred by many international players due to the balance and amount of wood left in the bat in the hitting zone. Perfect for front foot players and on slow low English wickets. This bat is designed for big hitters and for clearing the ropes effortlessly.
- FACE = Flat Face: This was a face profile that was introduced in the early 2000’s. It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- HANDLE TYPE = Round: Suitable for bottom hand dominant players looking for more freedom to use their wrists.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.