DSC Attitude is made from top quality Grade 4 natural English Willow. It has a mid-blade profile and pronounced bow which is perfect for those who like to play both front and back foot. With large edges and extended sweet spot, this bat offers excellent performance without breaking the bank.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: Suitable for the full on crikcket, Therefore you can enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Pronounced Bow for unparalleled stroke play.This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Thick edges with full Profile:Overall its designed for powerful and dominating strokes
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: Traditionally shaped and massive edges at drive zone.Designed for the powerful and dominating stroke.
- FACE = Flat Face: the ball after getting thrashed travels on a longer scale and goes the extra miles.
- HANDLE TYPE = Rounded: Made from Sarawak Combination Cane Treble spring handle for maximum shock absorption and strength
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.