DSC Condor Drive is made from Grade 4 natural English Willow. The striking design and full back profile make this one of the best eye-catching cricket bats in the market. Handcrafted by the master craftsmen in the factory, the Condor Drive bat promises unbeatable quality and value for money. It is an ideal choice for someone looking for their first English Willow bat.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: Having the sweetspot in the mid area helps you tackle those unseen bouncers which can be driven away to the boundaries hitting it really hard over the covers with nobody to stop it.
- BOW = Slight Bow: Pronounced bow for unparalleled stroke play. this again helps in getting easy runs making it a good sledgehammer for the price .
- EDGES =Massive Edge Thickness of 39-40 mm. naturally this is a good amount of wood enough for big shots. PROFILE SHAPE = Traditionally shaped and massive edges at drive zone
- FACE = Flat Face: This was a face profile that was introduced in the early 2000’s. It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- HANDLE TYPE = Rounded: Made from hybrid of Sarawak cane and rubber lamination for maximum shock absorption .Its treble spring handle absorb the shock and gives the maximum strength to you. This shape is designed for more control but still allow for use of wrists during stroke play.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.