DSC Condor Atmos is made from top quality Grade 4 natural English Willow. A powerful profile cricket bat with big edges and a generous sweet spot, the Condor Atmos is made for the player who likes to take control. This bat offers excellent performance without hurting the back pocket too much.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to toe: Suitable for the 'complete' hitting without any mercy to bowler. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common and is Handcrafted by master craftsman to give the traditional and natural feel and touch
- EDGES = Big thick edges for players who like hitting it hard and smashing the ball away easily with adhesicve tape on the edges to protect the bat and give a longer life
- PROFILE SHAPE = Traditionally shaped and massive edges at drive zone
- FACE = Flat Face: well just like most of the bats the face is Flat and the bats ready to play knocked in conditioned.Adhesive tape applied on face for protection.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.