Designed to meet the demands of all forms of cricket, GRAY-NICOLLS NOVA 1000 CRICKET BAT is handcrafted from Select Grade 2 English Willow. It features large edges, a rounded POWERCURVE face which enhances the feel of stroke play and a slightly square toe. A mid profile will help all players improve their stroke play all around the ground.
Bat weights are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is hand crafted and made from natural willow.
- Handcrafted from Select Grade 2 English Willow
- Finish: Ready Play - This cricket bat has been pressed and has extratec sheet & toe guard fitted. We recommend hand knocking with a mallet and throw downs with old balls in the nets to ensure your bat is game ready.
- Profile: Mid - Suitable for the 'complete' batter. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- Even Bow
- Light Pickup
- Large Edges
- Rounded POWERCURVE Face enhances the feel of stroke play
- The Nova range is endorsed by Kane Williamson, Travis Head, Jess Jonassen, Annabel Sutherland
- Comes with a full length bat cover
- Supplier Code: 29086