SS Ravindra Jadeja is made from hand selected Super Grade 2 English Willow. Endorsed bu international super star Ravindra Jadeja, this bat is traditionally handcrafted and offers ultimate balance and performance, an enormous sweet spot and massive edges for a amazingly poweful striking zone. The bat comes with a full length bat cover and SS Authenticity QR code for ultimate peace of mind.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: This is complete class bat at its own. This means you can enjoy strokes on the front and back foot on all types of wickets This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. A more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm conclave edges, this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight and gives lightweight felling for excellent control.
- FACE = Flat Face: It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- HANDLE TYPE = Round: Made from world's best Saravak Cane embedded with high quality rubber to prevent from shock and provide maximum flexibility.
- TOE = Square Toe: A Square toe has been widely used by current international players as it enhances pickup and increases the sweet spot right down to the toe. It also gives the feeling of a bigger toe area due to there being less wastage in comparison to the round toe