SS Ranger is made from traditionally handcrafted Grade 2 English Willow and is an excellent choice for a serious cricketer. The bat design ensures a great balance and superb performance, an enormous sweet spot, and massive edges that provide awesome power in the striking area. This bat comes with SS Authenticity QR Code and a full-length bat cover.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: This is complete class bat at its own. This means you can enjoy strokes on the front and back foot on all types of wickets This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. Indian sub-continental shapes are typically seen with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm conclave edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. We would recommend this profile for a player who likes the spine running right through the toe and looking for a light bat with the sweetspot being positioned mid to high. Ideal for players who play of the back foot and enjoy using their wrists to pierce the field..
- FACE = Flat Face: This was a face profile that was introduced in the early 2000’s. It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- HANDLE TYPE = Round: Made from world's best Saravak Cane embedded with high quality rubber to prevent from shock and provide maximum flexibility with added advantage of Specially designed Aqua Grip with Embossed Sunridges.
- TOE = Flat with little Round: A Unique shaped toe is the most demanded toe shape used by players because in general it will help prevent damage of the bat toe particular if you are a constant crease tapper.