Spartan Diamond Players Edition Cricket Bat is made from Top Grade English Willow. Designed for professional cricketers, Spartan Diamond Players Edition cricket bats are expertly handcrafted by master bat makers. An imposing mid profile blade and a full bodied traditional spine gives this bat explosive power and great balance for ultimate bat speed.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to Low: Want the best of both the worlds? This is suitable for players who like to play on the front foot but still want the benefits of a mid sweet spot. This will suit someone who does plays on synthetic wickets or pitches that do not bounce high.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. Indian sub-continental shapes are typically seen with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm conclave edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Profile Min Concaving: The bat has very limited wood taken out the back of the bat, therefore the wood is left where it really matters to ensure the utmost ping. It is someone that is looking at ultimate power at the forefront, then this shape may suit. The pickup will still be nice and balanced and feel superb in the hands. This is the shape that most pro’s like especially in the ODI/T20 format due to the value for strokes you receive with this profile.
- FACE = Round: This is the most popular way a cricket bat face profile is made. It is believed that a round face can reduce the chance of damage to the edges and allow more rebound and ping to be kept in the middle of the bat for longer.
- HANDLE TYPE = Round: Made from world's best Saravak Cane embedded with high quality rubber to prevent from shock and provide maximum flexibility.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.