The SHREY MASTERCLASS AIR 2.0 STAINLESS STEEL GRILLE HELMET weighs in at about 940g. Sporting the SHREY logo on embossed side plates, this stylish cricket helmet will get you noticed. An improved rear retention system with cushion pads has been added for better fit and comfort, with a new improved fixed grill for increased safety. The advanced air flow system will keep you ventilated, and a removable and washable sweatband will keep your helmet in top condition.
- Weighs approximately 940gms.
- High grade Xenoy composite shell.
- A+ American EPS liner for increased safety and shock absorption.
- Top grade stainless steel visor with natural finish, helps for better visibility.
- Advanced air flow system.
- New permanently attached AIR and SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better ﬁt and comfort.
- New improved ﬁxed grille with increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both142g (4 3/4oz) and 156g (5 1/2oz) cricket ball
- Available in 8 colours
- Sizes available (head circumference):
- SMALL (S) 55–58cm
- MEDIUM (M): 58–61cm
- LARGE (L): 60–63cm
- X-LARGE (XL): 62-65cm