MRF Genius Elite is made from the finest Grade 1 English Willow. Made as per particular requirements of international players and endorsed by AB De Villiers, this bat has ultimate balance and superb performance, an enormous sweet spot and massive edges which provides awesome power in the striking area. This bat comes with a full length padded cover.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to Low: Means Enormous sweet spot for shot in all 360°. You can enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you can play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. Indian sub-continental shapes are typically seen with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. We would recommend this profile for a player who likes the spine running right through the toe and looking for a light bat with the sweetspot being positioned mid to high. Ideal for players who play of the back foot and enjoy using their wrists to pierce the field..
- FACE = Flat Face: It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- TOE = Flat and little rounded Toe: Helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.
* 31/03/21 - on advice from MRF, this bat has been reclassified as a Grade 1 English Willow bat.