MRF Blazer PS100 is a Grade 3A English Willow bat. It has the same profile as used by Prithvi Shaw and offers great distribution making it extra light weight and ideal for maximum bat speed.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: Suitable for the full on playing and hitting. you can play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. A more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 38-40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. We would recommend this profile for a player who likes the spine running right through the toe and looking for a light bat with the sweetspot being positioned mid to high. Ideal for players who play of the back foot and enjoy using their wrists to pierce the field..
- FACE = Flat Face: This was a face profile that was introduced in the early 2000’s. It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- HANDLE TYPE = Rounded: Made from Sarawak cane and rubber lamination technology for more control but still allow for use of wrists during stroke play.
- TOE = Flat and little rounded Toe: That it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.