Stand out from the crowd with the Kookaburra Rapid Pro 2.0 Cricket Bat which is made from unbleached Grade 3 English Willow. Featuring a distinctively low profile designed for cricketers who love to play off the front foot and finished with a sweeping spine and traditional shaped toe.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Low: Designed for front foot players playing on low and slow pitches, the sweet spot is lower down the bat. Although it may feel a bit toe heavy, there is no stopping a sweet timed front foot cover drive off a bat like this.
- BOW = Traditional: Bat makers from Australian and New Zealand typically produce bats with little bow resulting in a higher sweet spot ideal for bouncy pitches
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. We would recommend this profile for a player who likes the spine running right through the toe and looking for a light bat with the sweetspot being positioned mid to high. Ideal for players who play of the back foot and enjoy using their wrists to pierce the field.
- FACE = Semi-Flat: One of the latest trends in cricket bat faces was born from the need to add some durability to the edges of flat faced bats. When prepared correctly semi-flat faces bring the benefits of slightly bigger edges, a wider sweet spot plus 'point and shoot' aiming of a flat face bat. A slight curve also allows batsman to be confident when using the wrists to manipulate the face angle.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.