The Siren provides all the subtlety of its namesake thanks to its loud colour profile, dynamic sweetspot and the lowest swell position in the GM range that’s designed for maximum power off the front foot, accentuated by a pronounced bow and large edges at the drive zone. Thanks to its blade length and concaved back profile, the Siren has also been engineered to provide a perfectly balanced pick-up, despite the large swell depth. The Siren features the all new HEX grip, specifically engineered to offer the most grip available on the market, ensuring perfect grip at all times. Made in England, the Siren Signature is made from unbleached Grade 2 English Willow and is one of the most attacking bats on the market.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures used are for GM Noir DXM Limited Edition Cricket Bat for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is made from natural willow.
- Gunn & Moore L540 blade length. Shorter blades allow for faster hands through the ball, more dynamic sweet spots, larger swells, supreme balance and explosive power.
- Fitted with treble spring cane handle.
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About Signature English Willow:
- Seasoned unbleached Grade 2 English Willow.
- Minor blemishes and may have some colour to one edge