The GM Noir DXM Signature Cricket Bat has a traditional L555 blade length and a 295mm handle length. Partially concaved back profile aids balance and pick up. The bat also features low to mid swell position for front foot play. All GM bats are designed and produced in Nottingham, England.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures used are for GM Noir DXM Limited Edition Cricket Bat for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is made from natural willow.
- Superior unbleached seasoned Grade 2 English Willow.
- Traditional L555 blade length.
- Handle length 295mm.
- Partially concaved back profile aids balance and pick up.
- Low to mid swell position for front foot play.
- Huge pronounced edges in the drive zone.
- Engineered power.
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge.
- Fitted with good quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control.
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About GM Signature English Willow:
- Seasoned unbleached Grade 2 English Willow.
- Minor blemishes and may have some colour to one edge