GM HYPA 404 CRICKET BAT is made from bleached seasoned Grade 3 English Willow. The Hypa features a combination of dynamic label design and pro-like blade shape along with the familiar GM Powerarc bow with low swell and full back profile all compliment each other to create a bat shape suited to most styles of play. Whether driving through the covers or playing square off the back foot, the Hypa will fire shots all round the wicket.
Bat weights and grains are subject to availability. Pictures of Brava Limited Edition are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is crafted from natural willow.
- Traditional L555 Blade Length
- HANDLE LENGTH 295mm
- F4.5 Face Profile
- Mid to Low Swell Position for balanced power play
- Substantial Edge Size
- Traditional Full Blade Profile
- POWERARC Bow Face Profile
- Made in England - from Prime English Willow
- GM NOW! finish - Raw linseed oil applied to reduce cracking and splitting by maintaining the moisture level of the blade. “Knocked-in” by the batmaker in-house and Clear anti-scuff cover applied to the face and edges to increase blade durability.
- ToeTek™ finish - DriGuard applied to resist damp and minimise toe swelling. Specially shaped resilient shield fitted to toe of bat to reduce toe damage and feathering that is often caused by tapping at the crease
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About GM 404 English Willow:
- Seasoned bleached Grade 3 English Willow
- Knot marks with some stain/speck
- Fitted with treble spring cane handle