GM DIAMOND 606 CRICKET BAT is made from superior unbleached seasoned Grade 3 English Willow. Featuring a shorter-than-traditional blade length at 540mm and boasting a large sweet spot, the Diamond allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence. The shorter blade length also provides fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel. The mid swell position, traditional full blade profile and flowing contoured spine combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile, ideal for dynamic stroke-makers.
Bat weights and grains are subject to availability. Pictures of Diamond Limited Edition are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is crafted from natural willow.
- Shortened L540 Blade Design for Dynamic Sweetspot
- HANDLE LENGTH 310mm
- F4.5 Face Profile
- Mid Swell Position for all round stroke play
- Huge Edge Size in the drive area
- Traditional Full Blade Profile
- POWERARC Bow Face Profile
- Made in England - from Prime English Willow
- GM NOW! finish - Raw linseed oil applied to reduce cracking and splitting by maintaining the moisture level of the blade. “Knocked-in” by the batmaker in-house and Clear anti-scuff cover applied to the face and edges to increase blade durability.
- ToeTek™ finish - DriGuard applied to resist damp and minimise toe swelling. Specially shaped resilient shield fitted to toe of bat to reduce toe damage and feathering that is often caused by tapping at the crease
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About GM 808 English Willow:
- Superior unbleached seasoned Grade 2 English Willow
- Minor blemishes, may have some colour to one edge
- Fitted with good quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control