Boasting a large sweet spot, the GUNN & MOORE GM DIAMOND 404 CRICKET BAT allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence. The blade provides fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel. The mid swell position, traditional full blade profile and flowing contoured spine combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile, ideal for dynamic stroke-makers.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures of GM DIAMOND Limited Edition are used for illustration. Actual bats may look different because each bat is crafted individually and made from natural willow.
- F4.5 Face Profile
- Traditional Full Blade Profile
- Mid Swell Position for all-round Stroke Play
- Flowing Contoured Spine
- POWERARC Bow Face Profile
- Made in England - from Prime English Willow
- GM NOW! finish - Raw linseed oil applied to reduce cracking and splitting by maintaining the moisture level of the blade. “Knocked-in” by the batmaker in-house and Clear anti-scuff cover applied to the face and edges to increase blade durability.
- ToeTek™ finish - DriGuard applied to resist damp and minimise toe swelling. Specially shaped resilient shield fitted to toe of bat to reduce toe damage and feathering that is often caused by tapping at the crease
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About GM 404 English Willow:
- Seasoned bleached Grade 3 English Willow
- Knot marks with some stain/speck
- Fitted with treble spring cane handle