The GM Siren 909 Batting Pads are traditional cane styled with PU+ facing with comfort foam and low density foam on the vertical bolsters making them fit for a comfortable use. Knee locator features XRD, plastic fibre and tri-layer foam for maximum protection.
- PU+ Facing.
- Traditional cane/cotton construction.
- Comfort foam, low density foam with plastic fibre on the vertical bolster.
- One-piece low density interior bolster.
- Stitched in top hat.
- Knee locator features XRD, plastic fibre and tri-layer foam for maximum protection.
- GM produce high quality cricket batting pads as used by international players, including England internationals James Vince and Dawid Malan, England and Yorkshire Batsman Adam Lyth as well as Ross Taylor of New Zealand and South African Qunton De Kock.