GM CHROMA DXM 404 CRICKET BAT is made in England from Grade 3 English Willow and has a full profile and distinctive bow to face any situation at the crease. The spine sweeps through the swell, tapering into the toe region to enhance the pick-up of the L555 blade, hitting the sweet spot between balance and power. With a mid-swell position and considerable edge size, the Chroma offers equal value for your strokes whether you’re driving on the front foot or cross-batting off the back foot. The Chroma comes complete with striking iridescent labels, which move through a full spectrum of colour to match your full range of strokes. The Chroma has also been complimented with the brand-new Pro-Lite Grip in Chroma Black/Silver colour detail; the lightest grip GM have ever made, striking the balance between feel and grip.
Bat weight and grains are subject to availability. Pictures are for illustration only. Actual bats may look different because each bat is individually crafted and made from natural willow.
- Mid to low swell position for balanced powerplay.
- Sweeping spine profile for superior pick up.
- Traditional full blade profile.
- Powerarc bow face profile.
- Fitted with treble spring cane handle.
- Made in England - from Prime English Willow.
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
- This bat is lightly oiled and pre-knocked by GM bat makers making the bat ready to use.
About GM 404 English Willow:
- Seasoned bleached Grade 3 English Willow.
- Knot marks with some stain/speck.