The GM 808 Batting Pads are traditional cane styled with PU facing. It features comfort foam and low density foam making the pads a comfortable fit and tri-layer foam on the knee locator for extra protection.
- PU facing.
- Traditonal/cotton cane styling.
- Comfort foam and low density foam on the vertical bolsters.
- One piece low density interior bolster and stitched-in top hat.
- Knee locator features plastic fibre and tri-layer foam for extra protection.
- GM produce high quality cricket batting pads as used by international players, including England internationals James Vince and Dawid Malan, England and Yorkshire Batsman Adam Lyth as well as Ross Taylor of New Zealand and South African Qunton De Kock.