The GM 303 Ambi Batting Pads are traditional cane styling pads featuring PVC facing and has low density foam on the vertical bolster for comfort and stitched-in top hat. The knee locator features plastic fibre for protection.
- Ambidextrous / Double Sided Batting Pads - can be used by Right or Left Handed players
- Features PVC facing.
- Traditional/cotton cane styling.
- Low density foam and raw cotton on vertical bolster.
- Stitched-in top hat.
- Knee locator features plastic fibre, dual layer foam and LD foam/cotton for extra protection.
- GM produce high quality cricket batting pads as used by international players, including England internationals James Vince and Dawid Malan, England and Yorkshire Batsman Adam Lyth as well as Ross Taylor of New Zealand and South African Qunton De Kock.