GILBERT BARBARIAN 2.0 MATCH BALL is one of the most popular match balls. It has been a stable of Rugby Union competitions for many years, taking centre stage in games across Australia. Underpinned by its durability, this ball has been involved in countless matches over the years, performing consistently over that time.
- G-X rubber compound surface with traditional all-purpose grip offers excellent handing and ball control in all conditions.
- Copolymer ‘Air-loc’ bladder for improved air retention and enhanced energy transfer.
- Ellipse Truflight valve improves rotational stability resulting in greater accuracy.
- Hand-stitched for a stronger and more durable construction.
- Core spun cotton and polyester laminate three ply lining for great shape retention and performance.
|GRIP:||• • • • •|
|DURABILITY:||• • • • •|
|PERFORMANCE:||• • • • •|