DSC Intense Vigor is made from hand selected Grade 2 English Willow. Its design combines thick edges with no concaving through its body to feel as light in the hand as it is through the air. The high quality treble-spring handle allows for added touch and finesse, while the lighter bat speed helps with accuracy and movement. It has a Mid to Low sweet spot which is perfect for front foot players.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to Low: Designed in such a way if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat.
- EDGES = Big: Traditionally shaped and massive edges at drive zone., this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for daily practice AND power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Filled profile towards the lower end : Mid to Low profile bat, exquisite pick up.
- FACE = Flat Face: It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot for good hitting.
- HANDLE TYPE = Rounded :Treble spring (6pc) handle for maximum shock absorption and strength.
- TOE = Flat and little rounded: It helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running.